Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Funny

:: Warning- this is a slightly inappropriate conversation ::

My 14 year old sister slept over yesterday and we were getting ready to go to my Dr. appointment and the mall. 

The mall around here is fairly small and they have been working on putting in a Dick's Sporting Goods store for a while and it just recently opened.


She was at the mall a couple days before with Mama Grace and they checked out the store.

Our conversation went something like this:

Sister: Have you been to the mall since Dick's has been open?

Me: No

Sister: It's so big.

Me: Yeah I know, all Dick's are that big.

Silence. followed by laughter.

Those non-intentional inappropriate conversations are the funniest.

I guess they are asking for it in naming the store Dick's though! 

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That's what she said!

Lisa Marie said...

HaHa!!! Too funny : )

Natalie said...

oh my goodness :)
last year I needed to know if I could get something at Dick's (which is in our city) or go somewhere else so I went to dicks.com.....yeah BIG mistake!! Don't do it. Google Dicks Sporting Goods haha!!! :) Learned that one the hard way ;)

Ashley said...

hahah!
That's hilarious!!

LWLH said...

I always think about that when I drive one :)

Jillian said...

Ha ha:)