Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Snatch Up This Good Deal!

I was so excited this morning when I woke up to this email.

"$60 to Land's End for $30"

Ummmm yes, please!!

Mr. B is in need of some new work clothes and this is his favorite store! 

After looking through the clearance section online I realized he could get a lot of good clothes for just $60.

I was so excited about this deal I decided to buy 2 that's $60 for $120 worth of clothes- if you buy things on clearance your mind might explode at the amount of money saved! 

Hopefully it won't explode. Thankfully mine stayed intact. But it did get really excited.

I just bought an Old Navy one a couple months ago and used it on some adorable clothes for Adalyn for next summer. It was a steal!

So head on over and snatch up this deal, it's only a 24 hour deal so you got to be quick!

You do have until October 5th to redeem it though, so take your time perusing. 

What's even better- if you can believe it- if you get just 3 friends to grab this deal too....you get one free! 

So how bout 3 of you lovely followers aka bff {duh} snatch up this great Land's End deal and then spread the word and you get it free and I get one free and we can all go on with the day with a great big smile.

Pretty awesome, right?


Hurry :)

No comments: