Monday, May 21, 2012

Half a Year

It happened. 

She's half a year. 

The fastest and most wonderful six months of our lives. 

I am still in disbelief, but I suppose it's time to start facing the reality. 

But I am already planning her birthday, so I suppose I'm not too in denial. 

We thank the Lord, are beyond blessed and filled with joy every day by this sweet little lady.

Of course, as always, this is a bittersweet time.

But we focus on the sweet and it's been lots of fun watching her grow and reach new milestones.

Every day is filled with more personality and bigger smiles. 

Speaking of sweets....
We finished the night with a special little treat.

She wasn't as into her mini cupcake as we expected, she preferred squishing it around in her fingers. And go figure she always has her hands in her mouth and she does great eating other finger foods, but when they were covered in cupcake they maybe made it into her mouth two times! Silly girl! The little bites she did have she enjoyed though!  

We love you, Adalyn Faith! 
Thanks for an amazing first 6 months! 

2 comments:

Mallorie said...

So cute! This just made me realize I never did Emma Claire's six month update. OOPS. I should probably do that before she is SEVEN months in 10 days. Okay I'm going to go cry now. haha

Stacie said...

She is so cute! They grow so fast!