Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Top Two Tuesday but it's Wednesday

For self-esteem purposes I will believe that there was a lack of responses to my previous post because everyone was busy for Labor Day weekend. Because that's the truth, right?? Either that or I'm ashamed and embarrassed that apparently I am the only one with an occasional long dark strand in my armpit or the fact that I admitted that I like when my thighs stretch out my shorts and make them fit perfectly. So we will just go with everyone's busy schedule, okay? Great. Moving on..

I am in the process of updating my iPhoto so I can finally upload pictures to my computer, and then I can share about our wonderful trip to Texas too.
Until then, I will join in on T2T, or in my case T5W.
The topic for today yesterday was favorite things about fall.
Fall is my favorite season, so my list is way more than two!
The list could go on and on, but I will give you my top 5, in no particular order:

{one}. I love fall Sundays. Church, football, coupons, pizza, wings or chinese, naps and relaxing with my man and my family. I call myself a biltriots fan. I like to represent where I am from, {New England} but Mr. B is a hard core Bills fan so I like to support that too :)

{two} Apple Crisp. Mmmm

{three} Fall weather. We are known for the beautiful foliage and nothing beats it.
Last year we were in Florida, so this year I am looking forward to the cool crisp air and the gorgeous colored leaves.


{four} Fall Scents. Yankee Candle Farmer's Market is my fav.or.ite.
I am really into the tarts and I like to switch out the scents.
I also like Autumn Fruit and Mandarin Cranberry {but that's not fally}
{five} Fall clothes. Jeans, sweaters, scarves and boots. My birthday is also in the fall so I usually get to go on a little shopping spree and pick out a cute new wardrobe, which of course plays a significant part in fall being my favorite. Can you blame me?



What are your favorite things about the fall? Do you have any favorite scents? Have you ever experienced a New England fall?

8 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Oh I love Fall. Those boots are beautiful! And I didn't see you last post at all. I will go read it right now.

JaggedLittleJenn said...

LOL you are too cute. I read it and laughed out loud, and I also love it when my jeans/shorts are broken in because they haven't been washed in a week! I was reading it on my phone.. and too lazy to try to comment from there. Otherwise I would :)

Cherry Berry said...

Your last post was cracking me up! Haha! I actually find long hairs on my legs from where I've missed that same spot several times. And I totally will wear my jeans a few days in a row so I can get them good and comfy!
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year!!! I love the foliage!! So pretty! I am a new lover of apple crisp. I have been missing out on it for years and I am so glad I like it now! And those boots are to die for!!

Unknown said...

Haha, I just posted my Top 2 Tuesday today as well.... Love your picks. I'm totally agreeing with all of them.

LWLH said...

i love all things fall..esp. the yankee candles. I love Farmer's Market but I just bought Spiced Pumpkin...mmmmm

Amber said...

Great choices! I love those boots. I can't wait to wear boots with my jeans this coming fall. :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I love fall clothes, but as you know, Florida is not the best place to buy them/wear them!! Ugh :) I can try to pull it off mid November anyway!

Rachael said...

I with ya on all of those. Especially the apple crisp, yummy!