Saturday, September 11, 2010

Under Construction

I am working on getting a new template, as my other one was having some funky problems! So hang tight and fear not! It will be finished by Sunday night!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Edit: Accidentally erased some widgets :( So I lost my counter, about us and my blog list. Ugh. I guess this is why people just pay for these things. Puppy and Mr. B are in bed asleep already, so I guess I will go to bed and work more tomorrow. At least this gives me something to during all those football games...

Edit Edit: Somehow got my counter back and finished at 6:00PM on Sunday! Kept me nice and busy, while Mr. B yelled at the TV and endured a loss as always. Back with Misc. Monday tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Pick said...

Just found your blog! I can wait to see how everything looks after you finish getting everything fixed up! Your boxer pup is precious! I have 2 yr old boxer----he rules house in my household!

Courtney said...

Love your blog! I'm your latest follower :)