Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Happy Birthday and A Whole Lotta Cuteness

**Warning:Picture overload**

First off, shout out to Mr. B's sister! She turned 24 on Saturday, I know this is late, but we have been busy and better late than never, right?

She is easy going.

Funny.

Will hate me for this picture.

I think it's cute.
She's caring.

Compassionate.

Great big sister.

A hard worker.

Great Mama.

I know this is blurry, but it's a really good picture.

I am extra thankful for her for blessing our lives with an adorable little nephew.

How cute is that little smirk??

One of my favorite days on the beach: sleeping beach babe, soaking in the sun and reading a book while watching everyone else play in the water. Heaven.

Thank the Lord for that family vacation-
those are a the only pictures I have of us together. Boo.
He's not that little anymore :( 16 months next week!
I miss him so much and I hope he remembers his Auntie J!
Happy Birthday, Amanda!
Wish we could've been there to celebrate with you!

_________________________________________

Last night Mr. B and I played house.
In November we began "triplet duty" two nights a week.
We play and feed these little cuties and put them to bed.
Yesterday we needed to pick the girls up from daycare and we got to spend the early evening with them. We went to Target and later went for a walk- the weather was so perfect.
I love watching babies, but I especially love taking them out places and feeling like a mom.
Taking two babies out and being with my husband...loved. it.

When I first met them they were so tiny, both weighing only a little over 3 lbs.

7 months later....
Chunky Monkeys!
They are so precious and smiley.
This is picture overload, but I couldn't resist!
They recently found out that these beauties are actually identical.
Momma spent the evening with their triplet brother and their big brother who is 3.
This is how how Mr. B and I spent our evening...





Jealous?? :)




10 comments:

Lindsay Thomas said...

Yes, jealous! They are SOOO cute!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Oh. My. Word. TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! I am the same way... we LOVE taking our nieces and feeling like parents :)

Kristin said...

You're right, they ARE adorable! Makes me think back to my house/kid sitting days for a certain family while the parents were out of town. I got quite close to those kiddos! Hope you're having a great day!

carissa said...

oh my goodness... cuteness overload! wow, your nephew is presh and so is your s-i-l! and the triplet girls - they are beautiful! you are so lucky you get to help take care of them!

Just Brandi said...

what beautiful babies!!!
sounds like you have baby fever girlie!!!
I dont blame you, babies are the BEST!!!

Amber said...

Sounds like it's about time for you to have some kids of your own! :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, what adorable baby pictures. :)

Brittany said...

I agree with Amber; I think you need a baby ;-) So cute you and your hubby took them out though!

All of the babies are absolutly adorable!! I love babies :-) Guess that's why I'm a nanny lol

Margaret said...

I say you have a baby... or two:)

Amanda said...

:) love you muchly