Saturday, April 24, 2010

Single Digits

We have reached the single digits until the day we move!!!
In 9 days we will be on our l o n g drive back to NH!!
This also means we are in the single digits until we pick up this little cutie!

We sold our couch on craigslist for $490.
We technically paid only $25 for it. That's a decent profit.
So that was pretty exciting.

This is our new couch for the next week.

When we moved the couch there was a nice surprise waiting for me.
I was wondering where all my hair things went. Double Exciting.
Apparently I like to take my hair out while on the couch.
We also delivered the couch and the people found our remote stuck in the middle. Awesome.

Today is spent filling more of these and cleaning everything.

Today is also our last single digit month anniversary. We are celebrating 9 happy months of marriage. We have a lot of new changes coming up in this next month, and I am so thankful to go through it all with the Lord as our guide and my best friend my side.

Happy Saturday!!


14 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

WOW, you're really in the home stretch now! I remember many moves of doing the same thing. 4 years ago we spent Thanksgiving eating take out cheeseburgers on an air mattress, the only piece of furniture left in the house. Happy 9 months to you two!! XOXO

Natalie said...

that is DEFINITELY a nice profit : )
Loving the new 'couch'!

Rachel and John said...

Wow good job with the couch! Can't wait to see how much you love living with the puppy! Happy 9 months!!

Jillian said...

I was born in Nashua, New Hampshire and most of my extended family lives there!! You will have to email me where abouts you will be living!

Shannon said...

Just stopping by after reading your comment. Y'all got married on my due date for GG. She was delivered a few days earlier though on the 20th via c-sect. Anyhoo...good luck with your move. I'm looking forward to reading how it all goes.

Jamie said...

You definitely made a nice profit on your couch :) That's so funny all your hair things were under the couch!

carissa said...

happy 9 month day!!! i'm pretty sure that underneath my couch would look the same exact way. you totally rocked the couch profit. woohoo!

CJA said...

fun .. moving!! i read your blog alot but this is the first time i commented i think... we sell alot on craigs list! HELLO! AWESOME PROFIT!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Happy 9 month Anniversary!

♥ sarah said...

i love your blog! happy 9 months and congrats on the move! we just moved a few months ago and it's so much work, but so worth it in the end. i also loved reading your story below! cute pics!

<---new follower!

xoxo

Jessica said...

That's awesome you made that much on the couch! Also, hilarious that you found all those hair do dads :)

LWLH said...

I'm right there with you girl....we leave on Friday for our move/ride up to Pennsylvania!

Good luck with the move!! And happy 9 months!!

Jessica Hilton said...

That's great about your couch! And recovering your hair clips! Nice bonus! Hope the rest of the moving goes smoothly!

Kristin said...

Woohoo!!!! Home stretch! Hooray for Craig's List, huh? I'm hoping we have similar success w/ a bed I want to sell soon. Good luck w/ your last minute packing and such! Oh, and if you haven't seen it yet, come check out the new Windy Poplars Neighborhood on Blog Frog. You can get there from my home page. I'm excited about interacting more w/ all my dear bloggy friends :-)