Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

One of the many reasons why I love my littlest brother....
Ry(19) has a nickname of "White Chocolate" and C-Man's (10) became "Chocolate Chip"
this is a clip of their brother dance off at our wedding.
C-man has one of the funniest personalities- love that little guy to pieces.
This video makes me laugh every time.

Clearly,
if you remember my father/daughter dance,
amazing dance moves run in the family.
It's a gift.


Hope you got a little laugh for your day!
Happy Wednesday!!!

10 comments:

Just Brandi said...

oh my gosh that was too funny girl!!!!

and u looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Just Brandi said...

oh, I was talking about your father daughter dance...
should have been more clear there!

Kristin said...

I did get my little laugh for the day! Thanks for sharing :-) Come join the party over at Windy Poplars today if you like! Sadly, we don't have a dance floor for this party :-( HA!

Meant to be a mom said...

THIS SERIOUSLY HAD ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD. I love it! Too much fun, Your brother is awesome!

Amber said...

I'm cracking up! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

love it! That's so funny!

Natalie said...

hilarious!
so i was just going back through my blog and found a bunch of comments from you that I had never seen before haha! i need to do comment approval or something so i can make sure i see ones on old posts : )
But anyway just wanted to answer your question--we live in the boring midwest. i'm from colorado but my hub is from here so i'm stuck : / and that is too funny that we have all of those things in common from the blog award (this was so long ago you prob don't even know what i'm talking about sorry!) maybe we're each other's would be friend in real life haha! Happy wednesday!

Jillian said...

So funny!! Love it!!

Lisa Marie said...

SO cute! LOVE it! My 5 year old and 9 year old nephews were breaking it down at our wedding too : )

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Haha, that is too cute!! ;-)