Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet Pot-enis

I apologize, I realize this is slightly inappropriate, but I could not resist.
Last night we met Smelly Sr. for dinner at Longhorns.
This is what my sweet potato looked like.
I had to laugh by myself because I didn't want to get Mr.B's attention and
make an immature scene.
This.is.funny.
So I decided to be sly, take a picture and make an immature scene on my blog instead.
Surely you will all laugh with me, right??

My first thought when I saw this, may or may not have been, this will be great blog post, actually it may have been the second thought because the first was oh my goodness, is this a joke, why isn't anyone else noticing this, where is the Candid Camera Crew {except that doesn't exist anymore}?
I think our waitress may have noticed,
I sort of felt that mutual connection of immaturity with her
over the potato that looked like a twig and berries.

It's these little silly things in life that, in the normal world go unnoticed, but to the blogger make the day complete.
I still laugh when I think about it.
Call me a perv, but this sweet pot-enis is hilarious.
{Yes, I made up that name all by myself}.

Happy Friday!!

14 comments:

B said...

I happen to think it's hilarious :) I would have done the same thing. I was very confused when I saw your post title but as soon as I saw the picture, I smile. Have a good weekend!

Rachel and John said...

That's hilarious! Things happen to me all the time and I think, I'm so going to blog about this. I'm glad I'm not alone!

B F said...

I love it! So funny!!!! I love that you took a picture of it too!

Jamie said...

o.m.g. That's so funny!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

HAHAH...you are too much!

Unknown said...

Too funny!! I also enjoy turning normal every day things into obscene inside jokes!! My poor husband, he just doesnt get it. Thanks for sharing and helping me feel a bit more normal!

LauraAnn said...

Haha! That is hilarious! I share your same 'immature' sense of humor (though I don't think it is immature at all.....lol).

Natalie said...

oh wow!
yeah i love how blogging makes life more interesting : ) I especially think you do a great job of capturing the little things haha!

Lydia said...

Hi! I am a new follower! Found your blog through Ria's.

The Undomestic Mom said...

hahah that is too funny!

Kristin said...

Oh my good gravy - HOW did you keep it together girl?! I don't think I could have... I will never look at sweet potatoes the same again. :-)

Kayla said...

Get your kicks wherever you can. Who cares if the waitress didn't like it! ;)

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Dying laughing here :) However, my DH would have totally pointed it out the second the plate was placed in front of me! There would have been no escape!

Nishant said...

That's so funny!
post free classified ads