Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Fav Items under $15



Today's Top 2 over at the undomestic momma is:
Favorite items under $15.
This was so tough to only pick two.
I failed.

1. These flip flops I got last summer from TJ Maxx for only $10. The bottom silver is ripping, but I love them and I will wear them until they are completely unwearable.
They look cuter with my feet in them, but not when I'm sporting the chipping-half-nail-polish-haven't-painted-my-toes-since-January-because-I-am-too-lazy-and-hate-when-my-stomach-gets-in-the-way-trying-to-reach-them look.
2. T-shirts from Target. Wear these things like everyday they are like $5.99, I got them on clearance for $2.98. Love them.
{{excuse the absurd amount of wrinkles}}

{I forgot the website I got this picture, but googled scoop neck tee}


3. Softlips. Love this stuff.


4. Chick-fil-A. Tuesday nights are kid's night at our Chick-fil-A aka our dinner just about every Tuesday {and that would be tonight-wohoo!}. Mr. B gets the Chicken Sandwich Meal and I get a free 6 piece kids meal {with the polynesian sauce- love that stuff}. $6.42 and delicious. Sometimes, if we are feeling adventurous, we go on the weekend. Just recently I crossed over into the mature adult world and started getting a sandwich meal too {which may explain the need for the 30 day shred} and it's still an amazingly delicious meal for under $15 for the both of us. Every meal is finished with "that was so good".



DWTS sidenote: I hate to put this so closely to the wonderful, mouth watering chicken sandwich,
but I can't resist
umm.....

Ew.


What are your favorite items??

18 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I never watch DWTS but I did watch some of it last night. That part was sooo weird. I get that it was movie night but still.
Also I LOVE softlips. I have the strawberry one and it's so great.

Ashley said...

I wouldnt be able to pick just 2 items either - I love cheap:)

I literally threw up in my mouth a little last night when I saw THAT!! ew.ew.ew!

Kristin said...

LOL! I know, Jake was highly disturbing last night, no? I know that he was supposed to be like Tom Cruise in the movie, but even Tom Cruise was a bit disturbing in his tighty whities...ah well. Hopefully we can cleanse our minds and move on. :-) Gorgeous flip flops! I can see why you like them - a little dressy, a little casual, and totally fabulous. Enjoy your Chick-fil-A tonight. Those are my fav. chicken sandwiches ever. - Thanks for your sweet comment. My poor pooch had an abscessed gland. Totally gross, and apparently very painful - the poor thing. I have him set up in his bed by the screen door at the moment, and he seems slightly distracted by the birds and such out there. I'm thankful!

B said...

Seriously not cool, Jake... We deserved some sort of warning atleast...

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

ew is right!!!!

Love target clearance I especailly like it when the accidentally mark down the spring stuff to 75% off even though it is still April!!! I just scored major booty for the kid.

I wanted to do this link up too but I couldn't limit myself to just 2 things either!

Lindsey said...

i'm so bummed that i forgot to dvr dwts last night - but now that i have this visual image of what i missed - i think i'm thankful!
i love my boyfriend t's they are my absolute favorites!!!

JaggedLittleJenn said...

Haha.. I actually loved that dance! I didn't necessarily like that part.. but I loved it as a whole.

Jamie said...

I love SoftLips too :)

We always try to hit up Chick-fil-A when they're having those good deals!

Beth McC. said...

Jake...GAG!!! I love all your picks!! I have tons of Target Tee's!

Hilary said...

He's a good looking guy - with his clothes on. I think I could've gone the rest of my life without that. Bad idea, Jake.

:-)

Natalie said...

chick-fil-a is ahhhhmazing!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Love chick fil a. Love it!
And I'm noticing that so many people are putting Target clothes on there top two list. Don't you love Target!

LWLH said...

Flip flops seem like the popular choice today!!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

chick fil a is OUR FAVORITE. All my co-workers make fun because at some point in the week I'll say, "Gosh, I would LOVE some chick fil a right now" and they just think it is too silly!

The Undomestic Mom said...

those flip flops are so cute! hahah I love all of your picks! and EW is right Jake--ugh! makes me sick!

Blogs said...

Hahaha...everything I love and more-I have a crap load of soft lips everywhere! Flip Flops is def. must here in Fl and tees are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules said...

Love your blog and this fun post…I’m following you now! I definitely have a pair of sandals that I’ll wear until they completely break. They’re so comfy and go with everything.

I love you guys go to Chik-Fil-A on Tuesday’s and get the Kids Meal for free. That is actually a really great idea.

Softlips is good stuff and I can never be without some sort of lip product ;)

That Jake photo is disturbing…lol.

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Okay first of all I HEART chick fil a! It is my favorite fast food joint even though their food doesn't taste fast food to me. Secondly, that was the cutest dance ever with Jack. I never would have thought he would go pantless on TV! I am just stopping by from my friend Trish's blog. Your blog is so cute and I am your newest follower! have a fab night and come stopy by if you get the chance. I am doing a giveaway this week along with my southern recipes! XOXO
http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com