Friday, February 19, 2010

First Blog Award!




I was given the 'Beautiful Blogger Award' from Ashely over at The Thames Trio
Thanks SO much! :)

As are the rules of winning the award, I'd like to pass this award on! The rules are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award into your blog
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass on the award to about 10 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (in no particular order)

****************************************************************************************************************

7 Random Facts about Ms. J
1. I can not sleep without a fan
2. I went to 3 different colleges in 2 years (I mentioned before I might be indecisive)
3. Mr. B is my first and only boyfriend and I am his first and only girlfriend.
4. I am OBSESSED with babies
5. When I had my long brown hair, people used to tell me I look like Natalie Portman.
6. I have a brother 2 years younger, a sister 10 years younger and
another brother 11 years younger
7. I am 22, my sister is 12. She is taller than me.
Annual Christmas Pjs Picture

*******************************************************************************************

Bloggers I nominate
I know most of you have already been given this award, so don't feel compelled to fill it out again.
Just know that I enjoy stalking you :)

1. Abby at Babbling Abby
4. Meant to be a Mom at Hanging with Mr. Cooper
5. Kelly at Kelly's Korner
6. Sarah at My Life as Mama
7. Jana at The Meanest Mom


Enjoy your weekend!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I could see the resemblance to Natatlie Portman.

I enjoyed getting to know you better!!

Unknown said...

Aww thanks for the award girl. I have filled this one out a few times, but thank you so much for thinking of me. I also enjoy stalking your blog :)