I noticed Friday Follow on another blog and decided to try it out! I love
wasting hours of my day stalking people I don't know blog hopping! I am excited to follow new blogs and hopefully get some new followers myself so my pathetic dream of having a whopping 25 followers can actually become a reality. My parents always told me to dream big.
If, after stepping out of my comfort zone and putting my blog on the line, I end up with zero new followers by the end of night I may be coping with blogger depression/self-esteem issues. I may be taking a look in the mirror wondering if this blog world is meant for me. Wondering if I should have stayed in my shell and remained solely as a stalker. Yes, my original intention with this blog was to update family and friends, but what one might not realize is the pressure that results from having a limited amount of other followers, followers that don't feel obligated to follow aka family and friends. You see, all those littles faces on the left hand side are merely the measure of being liked (if only it was that easy in high school). So here's to finding some extra love this weekend from more than Mr. B!
It's the fifth Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs
- Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
- * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky found on 1 of the 3 blogs. Only need to add to one blog linky.
- * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. We will follow you back.
- * Follow as many blogs as you like
- * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
- * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow