Ideas to write about are limited so I copied this idea from a favorite blogger of mine, Dave and Brit Plus One.
Tuesday's Ten: Things That Annoy Me
(this could easily be twenty, but I'll spare you)
In no particular order....
1. Saliva mouth noises
2. Finger/toenail picking noises
3. Scratching noises
4. Heavy breathing. If it sounds like you're snoring and you're actually awake-you are breathing too loud.
5. Being touched by feet
6. When Mr. B moves and takes the blankets with him
7. When Mr. B scratches and/or adjusts himself...which is pretty much always. My apologies for the visuals, but this list would not be complete with out this.
8. This super painful canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip. Something happened to my retainer and it cut me. I'm not feeling confident about the healing process because it's in a horrible spot and gets hit no matter what I do. And yes, I am that cool and still sleep in my retainers.
10. Loud sneezes
Edit: Tuesday's Twelve..
11. When I paid $2 whole dollars (remember that is $200 in newlywed money) for these healthy items from McDs from lazy teenage employees who couldn't go the extra effort to fill them to the top:
Chocolate & Salt- may be another reason why I'm not confident in my canker sore healing
No lie, there wasn't even ONE fry hanging around by it lonesome self at the bottom of the bag
12. This Olympians voice- CLEAR. YOUR. THROAT. I had to mute it, I could not take it any longer. I took this with my phone so I apologize for the quality/sound, but you get the idea..
I will also add Gia's whiny, scratchy, trying not to cry, kicked off The Bachelor voice to that list of wow, you are so annoying. MUTE.
So....who wants to hang out with me??