Monday, February 1, 2010

More Ceremony Pics



Ok so I apologize that the font is so small. It isn't when I am writing these, but only when I post it so I still need to figure that out. AND it was harder than I thought to put pictures where I wanted them (I had no idea so much skill went into this thing!) so this post will be of some more pictures that I wanted to post, but was too lazy to drag down into the right place on the previous post! I think I need to upload the pictures THEN write...who knows! One more thing the quality/coloring of these pictures are much better than they appear here and we had a great photographer: KAB Photography.















3 comments:

Abby said...

Could you two be any cuter?! You are a doll! So glad you got the blog up and running - it looks amazing! You did a GREAT job!

Chelsea said...

You were a gorgeous bride!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner.......I did enjoy it and found you very open ....but I was quite surprised to see that you had posted your aversion to odd numbers and remarked about how Mr. B knew that and yet he proposed on April 19th.......so imagine my shock to see that your wedding month and year were uneven numbers...Why?