Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Road Trip Entertainment

A little over a year ago,
for my 21st birthday Mr. B bought me a new camera.

We took a road trip to Hilton Head to visit his parents.

video
What else are you supposed to do with a new camera and 7 hours in the car?

He played along.
video
Once.

About 6 hours and 200 songs 10 minutes and 2 songs into this trip,
he may have been regretting buying me this present.

video


Ben asked for the Flip HD video camera for his birthday this year.

We may have been a little surprised when we opened it.

Ben didn't just get any kind of Flip from his parents.

He got a Flip that will never be mistaken for another's.

A Flip that looks like Mr. B's eye is the lens.

A Flip that screams "Hello Ms. J, look at your face taking up the majority of the front".

A Flip that will remind us of what we I (and Mr. B's mouth) used to look like in the years to come as we tape our children's milestones.

I am not sure why Mr. B asked for a video camera.

We have nothing to tape.

We do have a couple road trips planned.

I won't complain.

He might.

5 comments:

Mrs. Hesson said...

Hello :) I was just reading your blog and we seem to have quite a bit in common (baby obsessed, i can't stop stalking the topbabyblogs page!) When did yall get married?? I am loving married life so far.

Margaret said...

Haha, I think its too funny that the flip has your picture on it. I hope you start video taping everything! It'll be fun to look back on and show your kids.

Anonymous said...

Mr. b's parents must love him muchly!! =)

Anonymous said...

love this post :) :)
and the picture on the flip camera is kinda freaky!

love, lauren

Heather said...

Y'all are so cute and fun! I loved watching the videos. it does get boring on long car trips, I will keep my video camera in mind for our next one!